For years I struggled to find a dog food my boxers would eat. I lost my boy Harper to liver cancer at only 6 years old and I knew I had to do something different. After hearing so many negative things about kibble I started researching feeding a raw diet. The benefits blew me away. At first I thought I would make my own, but quickly realized it was almost impossible to make homemade dog food balanced. I didn’t have access the all the ingredients I would need to make it balanced. Then I discovered Oma’s Pride Woof Complete....and the rest is history. This is the only dog food I will feed my babies from now on. I saw a difference in their coat, energy level, and most importantly their love of their food. They LOVE their meals now and I never have to beg them to eat like I did before. If you are on the fence I encourage you to try it. You and your dog will be glad you did.
NEW AUTO-SHIP SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE NOW AVAILABLE!**
Designed to keep your pet happy & healthy with consistent deliveries of Oma's Pride!
- Simply choose your meal option, safely save your payment information, and checkout. That's it!
- FREE SHIPPING included with every subscription plan.
- Your saved payment method will be charged on date of shipment.
- Cancel anytime before your next scheduled shipment.
Included with Extra Large Dog RAW Meal Subscription:
- OR -
- Designed for extra large dogs over 75 lbs for a suggested twice (2x) daily feeding amount of 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 cups (or approx. 14 1/2 - 15 lbs per week).
- Automatically ships FREE every 3 weeks.
**Debit & credit cards are the ONLY accepted payment methods for RAW subscription plans at this time. PayPal is NOT an available payment option for this product.
I have two 50 lb dogs and decided to try this meal subscription for them recently. Both dogs love the food! More importantly, both dogs do really well on the food. My male Rhodesian mix has such a sensitive tummy that his nickname is Mr Disaster Pants. I didn't even have to transition him slowly on to the mixes, and he did just fine. No tummy upset! I have been feeding DIY raw for about 6 months before trying out Oma's Pride meal mixes. This is so much easier! Worth every penny!