We have two huskies and they love this meal! It’s nice knowing the food is well balanced. Would recommend, once your food brick is half walk done to start thawing the next one in the fridge only.
- Excellent source of high quality protein, zinc, iron, and vitamin B.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- For intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use within 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. After portioning, you may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
XS (1-15 lb.).: 4 oz. / day | 1 patty / day | 1/2 portion pack / day
S (16-25 lb.): 8 oz. / day | 2 patties / day | 1 portion pack / day
M (26-50 lb.): 16 oz. / day | 4 patties / day | 2 portion packs / day
L (51-75 lb.): 24 oz. / day | 6 patties / day | 3 portion packs / day
XL (76+ lb.): 32 oz. / day | 8 patties / day | 4 portion packs / day
Ingredients: Lamb breast meat & bone, lamb heart, carrots, lamb liver, zucchini, and parsley.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 2170 kcal/kg 62 kcal/oz
Crude Protein (min.) 10%
Crude Fat (min.) 27%
Crude Fiber (max.) 1%
Moisture (max.) 65%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Not for human consumption.