Our dog has bad food allergies and we are very limited to what we can feed her. We were giving her Bravo brand (raw) until we discovered her allergy to green beans. The other Bravo brands worked the same way, a main protein but all the same vegetables mixed in. Since they all had green beans we were forced to change her food again. We discovered Oma's Pride (raw) at the local pet store we shop at, and found a protein she could have. We did some further research online and discovered Oma's Pride had food our dog could eat! They have complete meals such as a protein of your choice mixed with two or three different vegetables. We decided to try an online order and it was great! The food came three to four days after ordering, and we get a three week supply. We set up an autoship and they send it to us every three weeks. We don't have to worry about not having enough food, or running out of it before the next shipment arrives. The food is packed well and it is frozen upon arrival. We have had two orders with them so far, and we are very happy! The price is reasonable as well! Added bonus: they send us a small sample size of rawhide (all natural ingredients) and our dog loves that treat! Thank you Oma's Pride for your excellent service!
Designed to keep your pet happy & healthy with consistent deliveries of Oma's Pride!
- Simply choose your meal option, safely save your payment information, and checkout. That's it!
- FREE SHIPPING included with every subscription plan.
- Your saved payment method will be charged on date of shipment.
- Cancel anytime before your next scheduled shipment.
Included with Small Dog RAW Meal Subscription:
- OR -
- Designed for small dogs between 11 - 25 lbs for a suggested twice (2x) daily feeding amount of 1/8 - 1/2 cup (or approx.5 - 5 1/2 lbs per week).
- Automatically ships FREE every 4 weeks.
**Debit & credit cards are the ONLY accepted payment methods for RAW subscription plans at this time. PayPal is NOT an available payment option for this product.
I started feeding my dog a raw diet in January 2021. I work in a small health food store with access to some pastured meats and some organ meats and bones; so I set about trying to do the math