My Eskie has been on Oma's Beef and Veg mix, alternated with other Oma's raw foods, since I got her (over 5 years ago). She does great on this, and I like that I select and add the vitamins and minerals so they are fresh and not affected by prior freezing. The 2-pound size is a new experience for me since I had been getting the 5-pound packs. I like the 2 pound size better because it thaws more quickly in the fridge and now I can re-package in reusable containers instead of baggies to refreeze since I'm dealing with the smaller quantity.
- Excellent source of protein, manganese, potassium, selenium, and vitamin B.
- High levels of zinc and iron to support heart health.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- For intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble due to varying digestive times.
Ingredients: Beef meat, beef heart, broccoli, butternut squash, beef kidney, bone dust, beef liver, and kale.
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.