HAVE FED MY DOBERMANS VARIOUS OMA'S PRIDE/MILLER FOODS BLENDS SINCE 2004 AT THE RECOMMENDATION OF A TOP TRAINER, BREEDER AND BREED RING JUDGE, AND CONTINUE TO RELY ON THEM AS PART OF A RAW ROTATION DIET. AT VARIOUS TIMES, I HAVE FED CHICKEN, TURKEY, LAMB BLENDS, BUT BEEF BLEND FITS MY BUDGET BETTER FOR LARGER DOGS THAN SOME MORE EXOTIC [PRICIER] PROTEINS. LIKE THE BALANCED MIX OF MUSCLE MEAT, ORGAN MEAT, VEGGIES AND BONE. THE 2 LB CHUB DEFROSTS NICELY IN 1-2 DAYS, SO I CAN STAY ON MY FEEDING SCHEDULE. FLAT-FACED PACKAGING IS TIGHT, DOESN'T LEAK, AND FITS EFFICIENTLY INTO M-11 SYROFOAM COOLER FOR SHIPPING. WOULD BE HELPFUL IF WEBSITE SHOWED MAXIMUM NUMBER OF 2# CHUBS NEEDED TO FILL AN M-11 COOLER TO GET MORE EFFICIENT SHIPPING AND COST-SAVINGS.
- Excellent source of protein, manganese, potassium, selenium, and vitamin B.
- High levels of zinc and iron to support heart health.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- For intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble due to varying digestive times.
Ingredients: Beef meat, beef heart, broccoli, butternut squash, beef kidney, bone dust, beef liver, and kale.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1829 kcal/kg 52 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
My dog, Jadie loves Oma's Pride Beef & Veggie Mix & all the other meat varieties. My daughter started feeding her dog, Ripken the Oma's Pride Raw dog food for health reasons. Ripken is now a health dog. So, I started feeding Oma's Pride food to my dog & her coat is now shiny & she has a lot more energy & she loves to eat her food! Great products, fast shipping & easy to order online!
My Eskie has been on Oma's Beef and Veg mix, alternated with other Oma's raw foods, since I got her (over 5 years ago). She does great on this, and I like that I select and add the vitamins and minerals so they are fresh and not affected by prior freezing. The 2-pound size is a new experience for me since I had been getting the 5-pound packs. I like the 2 pound size better because it thaws more quickly in the fridge and now I can re-package in reusable containers instead of baggies to refreeze since I'm dealing with the smaller quantity.