My dog, Jadie loves Oma's Pride Beef & Veggie Mix & all the other meat varieties. My daughter started feeding her dog, Ripken the Oma's Pride Raw dog food for health reasons. Ripken is now a health dog. So, I started feeding Oma's Pride food to my dog & her coat is now shiny & she has a lot more energy & she loves to eat her food! Great products, fast shipping & easy to order online!
- Excellent source of protein, manganese, potassium, selenium, and vitamin B.
- High levels of zinc and iron to support heart health.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- For intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble due to varying digestive times.
Ingredients: Beef meat, beef heart, broccoli, butternut squash, beef kidney, bone dust, beef liver, and kale.
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
My Eskie has been on Oma's Beef and Veg mix, alternated with other Oma's raw foods, since I got her (over 5 years ago). She does great on this, and I like that I select and add the vitamins and minerals so they are fresh and not affected by prior freezing. The 2-pound size is a new experience for me since I had been getting the 5-pound packs. I like the 2 pound size better because it thaws more quickly in the fridge and now I can re-package in reusable containers instead of baggies to refreeze since I'm dealing with the smaller quantity.