This mix does not leave a wet meat mess when it thaws--big plus
- Excellent source of high quality protein, zinc, iron, and vitamin B.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- For intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble due to varying digestive times.
Ingredients: Lamb breast meat & bone, lamb heart, carrots, lamb liver, zucchini, and parsley.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 2170 kcal/kg 62 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
My dog came to us overweight and very picky from the rescue due to a poor diet. Our holistic vet(Dr Marcie Fallek) recommended we change her diet to a raw food one and LULU absolutely loves the Lamb & Veggie mix!!