This is part of the variety subscription: good price for good product.
- Excellent source of high quality protein, zinc, iron, and vitamin B.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- For intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use within 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. After portioning, you may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
XS (1-15 lb.).: 4 oz. / day | 1 patty / day | 1/2 portion pack / day
S (16-25 lb.): 8 oz. / day | 2 patties / day | 1 portion pack / day
M (26-50 lb.): 16 oz. / day | 4 patties / day | 2 portion packs / day
L (51-75 lb.): 24 oz. / day | 6 patties / day | 3 portion packs / day
XL (76+ lb.): 32 oz. / day | 8 patties / day | 4 portion packs / day
Ingredients: Lamb breast meat & bone, lamb heart, carrots, lamb liver, zucchini, and parsley.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 2170 kcal/kg 62 kcal/oz
Crude Protein (min.) 10%
Crude Fat (min.) 27%
Crude Fiber (max.) 1%
Moisture (max.) 65%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Not for human consumption.
This mix does not leave a wet meat mess when it thaws--big plus
My dog came to us overweight and very picky from the rescue due to a poor diet. Our holistic vet(Dr Marcie Fallek) recommended we change her diet to a raw food one and LULU absolutely loves the Lamb & Veggie mix!!