My dogs love this mix! It looks and smells fresh. Other raws I’ve tried have a strange, strong odor. This smells good.
- Excellent source of lean protein and amino acids.
- Low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Contains tryptophan, which strengthens the immune system.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- The intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble due to varying digestive times.
Ingredients: Turkey meat & bone, green beans, okra, yellow squash, turkey hearts, turkey gizzards, and turkey liver.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1368 kcal/kg 39 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Thank you Omas for top quality food and service. I never have to worry about Molly running low or out of her food. If anyone is trying to decide to get these products, don't stress yourself any longer just get them.
My 11 yr old spinger spaniel is back in good health thanks to Oma's Pride raw mixes. Thank you!
Oma's Pride raw mixes are the *only* dog food to which our dog is not allergic. The limited ingredients are the key here, for us. No itching, no scratching, no pulling hair out of the rump, this food is a sanity saver and a life saver. The food quality and customer service are excellent.