My 12-year-old cocker spaniel is allergic to all other proteins. He loves this rabbit blend! He actually barks to get me to hurry up and make it for him, which he hasn't done since he was a puppy. I highly recommend this product!
- A unique blend of 65% meat, 30% bone, and 5% organ.
- A low fat, high protein option great for those pets sensitive to poultry or beef.
- Ground bone provides natural calcium.
- Organs provide essential vitamins and minerals.
- Rabbits are sourced from small Amish farms and raised on a 100% vegetarian diet.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use within 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. After portioning, you may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
XS (1-15 lb.).: 4 oz. / day
S (16-25 lb.): 8 oz. / day
M (26-50 lb.): 16 oz. / day
L (51-75 lb.): 24 oz. / day
XL (76+ lb.): 32 oz. / day
Ingredients: Rabbit meat, bone, liver, lung, kidney, heart
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1060 kcal/kg 30 kcal/oz.
Crude Protein (min.) 20%
Crude Fat (min.) 4%
Crude Fiber (max.) 0%
Moisture (max.) 70%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator. Use within 4 days or re-freeze for later use. Not for human consumption.
Exactly as described. English bulldog loves it!
Great product! My English Bulldog has allergies and this is exactly what I was looking for. Great customer service too!
When she smells that this is what I'm prepping for her, she does a wiggly dance and cries with excitement.
My dog loves this! Since I've been feeding her this blend all her tummy issues have gone away!
I like that this is complete with the percentages. The cats love it and so do the dogs.
I transitioned my adult Sphynx cat Phoenix when I adopted him from Primal Frozen Rabbit Bites to a this rabbit diet and he loves it! Phoenix is really sensitive and he can't tolerate most foods except for rabbit and this has exceeded our expectations so far. We use this along with the "Alnutrin for meat and bone" mixed into his food to give him the proper vitamins since this is not a balanced meal by itself. It has been a little over a month and so far so good! I will continue purchasing from Oma's. The free shipping for orders over $99 is the icing on the cake. Thank you Oma's Pride!!
My cat has severe food allergies, and I'd almost given up on saving her, but her reactions are less severe on a raw rabbit diet. It is still a work in progress, but my hope is that she continues to improve. The biggest liability with raw rabbit is making sure there is enough taurine content in the food. But it's easy to mix in a taurine supplement, and strongly recommended based on anecdotal information I've found on the Internet.
My cat absolutely loves the Ground Rabbit Blend. Wish it weren't so expensive, but I will continue to buy it for her as she is on a complete raw food diet.