My cat has severe food allergies, and I'd almost given up on saving her, but her reactions are less severe on a raw rabbit diet. It is still a work in progress, but my hope is that she continues to improve. The biggest liability with raw rabbit is making sure there is enough taurine content in the food. But it's easy to mix in a taurine supplement, and strongly recommended based on anecdotal information I've found on the Internet.
- A unique blend of 65% meat, 30% bone, and 5% organ.
- A low fat, high protein option great for those pets sensitive to poultry or beef.
- Ground bone provides natural calcium.
- Organs provide essential vitamins and minerals.
- Rabbits are sourced from small Amish farms and raised on a 100% vegetarian diet.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble due to varying digestive times.
Ingredients: Rabbit meat, bone, liver, lung, kidney, heart
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1060 kcal/kg 30 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator. Use within 4 days or re-freeze for later use. NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
My cat absolutely loves the Ground Rabbit Blend. Wish it weren't so expensive, but I will continue to buy it for her as she is on a complete raw food diet.