My ferret loves this food
- A great source of protein with a high concentration of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use within 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. After portioning, you may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
XS (1-15 lb.).: 4 oz. / day
S (16-25 lb.): 8 oz. / day
M (26-50 lb.): 16 oz. / day
L (51-75 lb.): 24 oz. / day
XL (76+ lb.): 32 oz. / day
Ingredients: Chicken meat (white & dark), chicken necks, turkey hearts, turkey gizzards, turkey liver.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 2219 kcal/kg 63 kcal/oz
Crude Protein (min.) 17%
Crude Fat (min.) 10%
Crude Fiber (max.) >1%
Moisture (max.) 72%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Not for human consumption.
what can I say. My feline friends love Oma's Pride. Grind is perfect for cats and the dogs like it too! :)
This shipment was not liked by my cats. It looks like it has more fat then meat. Normally there are no problems with this product.
I introduced my cats to raw about a year ago but only two of three were willing to transition. The poultry blend won my third cat over. She started eating it a couple days ago and now she wants it all the time! Your food is the favorite for all 3 of my cats now.