My ferret loves this food
- A great source of protein with a high concentration of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Chicken meat (white & dark), chicken necks, turkey hearts, turkey gizzards, turkey liver.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 2219 kcal/kg 63 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
what can I say. My feline friends love Oma's Pride. Grind is perfect for cats and the dogs like it too! :)
This shipment was not liked by my cats. It looks like it has more fat then meat. Normally there are no problems with this product.
I introduced my cats to raw about a year ago but only two of three were willing to transition. The poultry blend won my third cat over. She started eating it a couple days ago and now she wants it all the time! Your food is the favorite for all 3 of my cats now.