Our girl has lost 20 pounds by raw feeding Quail or Rabbit once in the evening. Thank you Oma for giving us extra time with our baby. It’s like having the clock set back 5 years, she’s running and jumping again.
- A lower calorie alternative protein choice. Especially loved by cats!
- Rich in calcium and taurine.
- High in protein.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use within 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. After portioning, you may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
XS (1-15 lb.).: 4 oz. / day
S (16-25 lb.): 8 oz. / day
M (26-50 lb.): 16 oz. / day
L (51-75 lb.): 24 oz. / day
XL (76+ lb.): 32 oz. / day
Ingredients: Ground quail meat and frames.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1161 kcal/kg 33 kcal/oz
Crude Protein (min.) 14%
Crude Fat (min.) 4.75%
Crude Fiber (max.) 1.35%
Moisture (max.) 73%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Not for human consumption.
My bulldog loves it! Great quality product.
My dogs love the quail, and I love having this kind of variety in their diet.
Nice and pink. Fresh. Cats dug into their food.
My dog absolutely loves eating this quail grind. So far it’s her favorite. I also like how it’s affordable for the amount that’s available. I will definitely keep ordering more in the future.
I have started my kitten on a raw food diet from 8 weeks. She likes the ground quail.
A great way to add a new protein to your dogs diet without spend a lot of money. My GSD love the quail!
My dogs and hedgehogs love the ground quail. It's an easy product to use when adding more diversity to your pet's diet.