The dog loves it.
- Excellent source of protein.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use within 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. After portioning, you may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
XS (1-15 lb.).: 4 oz. / day
S (16-25 lb.): 8 oz. / day
M (26-50 lb.): 16 oz. / day
L (51-75 lb.): 24 oz. / day
XL (76+ lb.): 32 oz. / day
Ingredients: Ground chicken meat and bone
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 2020 kcal/kg 57 kcal/oz.
Crude Protein (min.) 15%
Crude Fat (min.) 15%
Crude Fiber (max.) 1%
Moisture (max.) 68%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Not intended for human consumption.
My dogs love this product. You need to package in 2.5 # packages. I have to divide the 5# into half.
Use to purchase the 2# packages of ground chicken necks till they were discontinued. Purchased 3 packages of the 5# chicken frames the dogs I feed this to love this product. My only complaint wish they were package in smaller packages like 2.5#s.
I add other proteins and supplements but this quality product is the staple of her diet.
This is the first time I have purchased Oma's Pride and I am very impressed with the quality and the shipping. Came still frozen