I was using fish oil capsules - cutting them open and squeezing them in (and subsequently getting it all over my fingers). THIS IS SO MUCH EASIER. Super convenient squeeze top and salmon is better (and smells much better) than just fish oil. Great price, and doggos love it.
- Great source of omega fatty acids, which promote skin, coat, and overall health.
- Supports a strong immune system and proper cell function.
- Sourced & produced in the USA.
- 100% wild Alaskan salmon oil-- all-natural and triple filtered.
Suggested Use & Instructions: Add to wet or dry food daily. All cats: 1/4 teaspoon. Dogs up to 25 lbs: 1/2 teaspoon. Dogs 25-50 lbs: 1 teaspoon. Dogs over 50 lbs: 1 1/2 teaspoons.
Ingredients: Alaskan cold water Salmon oil, natural mixed Tocopherols
Crude Fat (min) 99%
Moisture (max) 0.6%
Omega-3* (min) 30% / 1395 mg
DHA* (min) 14% / 651 mg
DPA* (min) 3% / 140 mg
EPA* (min) 12% / 558 mg
Omega-6* (min) 3% / 140 mg
AA* (min) 0.6% / 30 mg
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles.
Additional Information: No refrigeration necessary. Not for human consumption.
Palatable, doesn’t make them smell like fish or a barn. Coats are lovely.
Excellent product at good price. Great experience with Oma's. A good salmon oil source that my GSD actually likes.