Perhaps my dog doesn't have discriminating taste but she has yet to naysay any product I've bought from Oma's Pride. I, on the other hand, just love working with patties for convenience sake. Patties or bulk, my dog loves them all
- A top source of omega-3 fatty acids which support your pet's immune system, reduces joint inflammation, can alleviate symptoms of arthritis, and reduces skin irritations.
- A smart protein alternative for pets with poultry allergies or sensitivities.
- Helps keep coats healthy and shiny.
- Made in the USA. Offshore farm raised from Norway or Chile, depending on the season and availability.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Ground salmon
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
I use Salmon as a daily treat by portioning the thawed salmon into an ice 'cube' tray that makes small bars of the size intended to fit in water bottles, and refreezing it. Do put the trays into a plastic bag or air tight container in the freezer to avoid the fishy smell. I think this is a great way to get Omegas to my dog, and she loves it.