This ground salmon keeps my dog's coat and skin healthy. We love the boost of omega-3s! My dog also loves the taste and smell!
- A top source of omega-3 fatty acids which support your pet's immune system, reduces joint inflammation, can alleviate symptoms of arthritis, and reduces skin irritations.
- A smart protein alternative for pets with poultry allergies or sensitivities.
- Helps keep coats healthy and shiny.
- Made in the USA. Offshore farm raised in Canada, Norway, and Ireland, depending on the season and availability.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use within 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. After portioning, you may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
XS (1-15 lb.).: 4 oz. / day
S (16-25 lb.): 8 oz. / day
M (26-50 lb.): 16 oz. / day
L (51-75 lb.): 24 oz. / day
XL (76+ lb.): 32 oz. / day
Ingredients: Ground salmon filet (skin-on)
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1364 kcal/kg 31 kcal/oz.
Crude Protein (min.) 18%
Crude Fat (min.) 19%
Crude Fiber (max.) 1%
Moisture (max.) 62%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Not intended for human consumption.
I was a little hesitant because the cats seem to be turning up their noses on salmon. This is the ONLY salmon they will eat. It is a fresh salmon color not brown or gray that I have tried from other sellers. Very happy with the product. Thanks again!
I feel so good about what I feed my dog!!
Perhaps my dog doesn't have discriminating taste but she has yet to naysay any product I've bought from Oma's Pride. I, on the other hand, just love working with patties for convenience sake. Patties or bulk, my dog loves them all
I use Salmon as a daily treat by portioning the thawed salmon into an ice 'cube' tray that makes small bars of the size intended to fit in water bottles, and refreezing it. Do put the trays into a plastic bag or air tight container in the freezer to avoid the fishy smell. I think this is a great way to get Omegas to my dog, and she loves it.