Been using them as a meal topper for over a year for my husky. She had stopped eating her dry food before I found these. Recommend to others looking for a healthy natural additive to their dogs food. Definitely not a walk/training treat (well maybe for a cat) as the rounds are meant to be softened with a bit of water.
- A healthy way to add extra nutrients and variety into your pet's diet.
- High concentration of omega-3 fatty acids to improve dull coats and dry skin, aid in healing time, and reduce skin infections.
- From sustainable offshore farms in Canada, Norway, and Ireland, depending on the season and availability.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
- Immune system support.
- Benefits of raw.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals.
- Helps ease symptoms of inflammation.
- 100% raw premium USA raised protein.
- Gentle on teeth.
Ingredients: Ground salmon filet (skin-on & boneless)
Suggested Use & Instructions: Use as a treat or crumble as a meal topper
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 4137 kcal/kg 117 kcal/oz
Additional Information: No refrigeration necessary. Product is freeze-dried. Not for human consumption.
Very disappointed. First time buying this product, from the description, I expected to use these as a training treat. Not possible... when the bag arrived, it was almost completely salmon dust. Fine as a meal topper, but not what I expected, nor as described. Will not buy again.