I feed .25lb with evening meal of Beef & Veggies. Excellent for gaining weight and maintaining weight in active, growing, working dogs. I've used this product for over 4+ years and it has always and always will be a part of my feeding routine. I only feed Oma's
- Excellent source of protein.
- Low in saturated fat.
- Natural source of glucosamine, calcium, and chondroitin.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Ground duck meat and bone.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 4260 kcal/kg 121 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
I have to tell you...The food is amazing. The cats know when I get a shipment. The meat looks fresh and doesn't smell. I love that. I will be ordering more. Shipping is super fast and the prices are reasonable.
My dogs will choose duck over any other raw food!! It is their absolute favorite and Omas is one of the only places I found that offers ground duck
My kitten loves the duck.
I ordered the duck for my Pancreatitis dog because it says 10% fat on the website but the package says 35%! Based on the consistency of the product it’s definitely 35% which is dangerous for my pup. Please change the web info to reflect the correct fat content. THANKS FOR ALERTING US OF THE TYPO. IT HAS SINCE BEEN CORRECTED. - OMA'S PRIDE
My shepherd loved it and convenient for me on days I forget to take her dinner out of freezer
My dogs LOVE duck so this is a great, convenitent base for their meals. One of their favorites :)