My kitten loves the duck.
- Excellent source of protein.
- Low in saturated fat.
- Natural source of glucosamine, calcium, and chondroitin.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Ground duck meat and bone.
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
I ordered the duck for my Pancreatitis dog because it says 10% fat on the website but the package says 35%! Based on the consistency of the product it’s definitely 35% which is dangerous for my pup. Please change the web info to reflect the correct fat content. THANKS FOR ALERTING US OF THE TYPO. IT HAS SINCE BEEN CORRECTED. - OMA'S PRIDE
My shepherd loved it and convenient for me on days I forget to take her dinner out of freezer
My dogs LOVE duck so this is a great, convenitent base for their meals. One of their favorites :)