The easiest way to feed raw! Just break, thaw, & serve.
Woof Complete Canine Lamb Recipe is a complete raw meal formulated exclusively for dogs'. Made with USA-sourced, grass-fed, & human-grade lamb meat, organs, and bones blended with high quality vegetables and a specialty nutrient mix. Free of grains, corn, and other fillers for a naturally carnivore-focused canine diet. Quality you can trust for a healthy and happy pet!
- Exceeds AAFCO canine nutritional standards as a complete meal for all life stages.
- Excellent source of protein.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% raw premium USA raised protein.
- Made in small batches.
- Muscle, bone, & joint support.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- Up to 15 lbs : 1/2 - 1 patty per day; 16 - 25 lbs : 1 -2 patties per day; 26 - 50 lbs : 2 - 4 patties per day; 51 - 75 lbs : 4 - 6 patties per day; 76 lbs & up : 6+ patties per day
- Patties are approximately 4 oz each.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE. Recommended feeding amounts are intended for adult pets. Puppies and pregnant/nursing pets will require additional feeding.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Lamb breast meat & bone, lamb hearts, carrots, zucchini, lamb liver, parsley, specialty nutrient mix (dried whey protein concentrate, dried whey, choline chloride, organic coconut flour, iron proteinate, vitamin E supplement, sodium ascorbate (source of vitamin C), dried algae (vegetarian source of DHA), selenium yeast, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, mixed tocopherols, rice hulls, niacin supplement, ground limestone, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, pyriodoxine hydrochloride, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid)
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 2099 kcal/kg 60 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.