The easiest way to feed raw! Just break, thaw, & serve.
Woof Complete Canine Beef Recipe is a complete raw meal formulated exclusively for dogs'. Made with USA-sourced, grass-fed, & human-grade beef meat, organs, and bones blended with high quality vegetables and a specialty nutrient mix. Free of grains, corn, and other fillers for a naturally carnivore-focused canine diet. Quality you can trust for a healthy and happy pet!
- Exceeds AAFCO canine nutritional standards as a complete meal for all life stages.
- Excellent source of protein.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% raw premium USA raised protein.
- Made in small batches.
- Muscle, bone, & joint support.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- Up to 15 lbs : 1/2 - 1 patty per day; 16 - 25 lbs : 1 -2 patties per day; 26 - 50 lbs : 2 - 4 patties per day; 51 - 75 lbs : 4 - 6 patties per day; 76 lbs & up : 6+ patties per day
- Patties are approximately 4 oz each.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE. Recommended feeding amounts are intended for adult pets. Puppies and pregnant/nursing pets will require additional feeding.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Beef hearts, beef meat, broccoli, butternut squash, beef kidney, beef bone, beef liver, kale, specialty nutrient mix (dried whey protein concentrate, dried whey, choline chloride, organic coconut flour, iron proteinate, vitamin E supplement, sodium ascorbate, dried algae (vegetarian source of dha), selenium yeast, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese Proteinate, mixed tocopherols, rice hulls, niacin supplement, ground limestone, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, pyriodoxine hydrochloride, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid)
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1835 kcal/kg 52 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.