We brought a new kitten home today, and he LOVED the turkey hearts!!! Still working on eating the poultry patty’s, he prefers the turkey hearts…
- Great source of lean protein.
- Taurine is thought to strengthen and support the heart muscle.
- High in fatty acids, vitamins A and B, Iron, and Taurine.
- 100% natural -- preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
- Sourced & made in the USA.
Suggested Use & Instructions: Add 1-3 hearts to your pet's meal. Serve whole for larger dogs. Slice into pieces for smaller dogs and cats. Recommended to be served raw.
Ingredients: Whole turkey hearts.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1400 kcal/kg 40 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator. Use within 2-3 days or refreeze for later use.
dogs loved them much more then any treat I have given them prior, although Beef Organ Rounds 4 oz was also a great treat they love that too
I cut the hearts in half, then dehydrate them for 20-24 hours. The dogs think they are candy. Absolutely love them!
These hearts are gorgeous! Firm, bright red and huge! My Bulldogs are crazy for them. I slice them into quarters and feed with their dinner. So very happy with them!