My kitties just love this clean, high quality treat as a food topper. Sometimes they even revolt and won't eat without it being part of the meal. They sit there and stare at me until I add it. LOL!
- High in taurine, an essential amino acid which supports body tissue including the retina of the eye, heart wall muscles, and the brain.
- Great source of lean protein.
- Sourced & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
- Muscle, bone, & joint support.
- 100% raw premium USA raised protein.
- High in amino acids.
- Low odor.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals.
Suggested Use & Instructions: Use as a treat, snack, training tool, or meal topper. Feed whole or break into smaller pieces. For intermittent or supplemental feeding.
Ingredients: Hand-sliced turkey breast.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 3810 kcal/kg 108 kcal/oz
Crude Protein (min.) 90%
Crude Fat (min.) 4%
Crude Fiber (max.) 0%
Moisture (max.) 4%
Additional Information: No refrigeration necessary. Product is freeze-dried. Not for human consumption.
It started out as just a treat, but now I break apart a piece of turkey and sprinkle it over his raw food, PURR patties every meal, and he LOVES it.
Oh my goodness! My cat LOVES this!!! I'm so glad you got the big size back in. He has kidney function issues and responds remarkably well to this product. Thanks!
I have a coonhound puppy in training and he loves the turkey breast chunks. The cats go crazy for them too.
I can't say enough good things about the freeze dried turkey and chicken from O'Paws. Other brands crumble so badly that all they're good for is topping food. These are large pieces, easily cut with a small serrated knife, which I use for training treats. The freeze-dried chicken and turkey hearts are equally great.