- A top source of omega 3 fatty acids which support your pet's immune system, reduces joint inflammation, can alleviate symptoms of arthritis, and reduces skin irritations.
- A smart protein alternative for pets with poultry allergies or sensitivities.
- Helps keep coats healthy and shiny.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- Add to your pet's diet weekly.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use within 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. After portioning, you may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
XS (1-15 lb.).: 4 oz. / day
S (16-25 lb.): 8 oz. / day
M (26-50 lb.): 16 oz. / day
L (51-75 lb.): 24 oz. / day
XL (76+ lb.): 32 oz. / day
Ingredients: Ground salmon, whole sardines, and whole mackerel.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1744 kcal/kg 50 kcal/oz.
Crude Protein (min.) 9%
Crude Fat (min.) 16%
Crude Fiber (max.) <1%
Moisture (max.) 72%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Not intended for human consumption.
My dog loves fish products and enjoys this very much. I wish the packages were larger and there was one that was a single protein/fish instead of a mix. I would give it 5 stars but it is expensive for what you get.
My kitten loves the Ocean Blend fish. I find it a little sludgy, but she enjoys it for supplemental feeding in addition to the Complete Feline Poultry Meal.