My cats loved it!! And even beg for extras! Lol I love it because I know they’re not dehydrated and lacking in nutrients and / or good bacteria’s that they need! Both my Ragdolls are in top shape! Thank you Omas Pride! Your pride shows up in the Quality of the Raw pet food you sale! I have used Omas Pride for at least 20years!! If not longer and it’s the #1 BEST! As close to the Natural way for a Pet Animal to eat!! Except Oma did the hunting for them :)
- High in CoQ10, which is vital for mitochondrial health.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Ground beef heart, kidney, and liver.
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
I am pleased with the quality
This is a great product to put into your kong or slow feeder bowls!! I put them in a kong and froze it and my girls absolutely love it on a hot day! And it takes them forever to get it all out! Highly recommend!
I make "meatballs" of the ground beef organ meat and ground beef tripe combined and freeze them. I thaw and give one a day to my dog to supplement her raw meals. They are like a super vitamin supplement for her and she loves them!
Excellent product at good price. Great experience with Oma's.
I have wanted to feed organ meats to my champion bulldogs for years, but never felt safe doing it. At last, I found a safe source! My bulldogs love it mixed in to their raw turkey meatballs I feed them daily. Thank you!!!
fast shipping , still frozen, great product. dogs love it