I make "meatballs" of the ground beef organ meat and ground beef tripe combined and freeze them. I thaw and give one a day to my dog to supplement her raw meals. They are like a super vitamin supplement for her and she loves them!
- High in CoQ10, which is vital for mitochondrial health.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Ground beef heart, kidney, and liver.
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Excellent product at good price. Great experience with Oma's.
I have wanted to feed organ meats to my champion bulldogs for years, but never felt safe doing it. At last, I found a safe source! My bulldogs love it mixed in to their raw turkey meatballs I feed them daily. Thank you!!!
fast shipping , still frozen, great product. dogs love it