These are amazing and takes the guess work out of feeding raw for my American Cocker Spaniels and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
- High in vitamins A, B, B12, B6, and iron.
- A great source of collagen, a protein which supports joints, tendons, skin, bones, nails, teeth, and coat. Best for aging pets.
- Sourced & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
- Grass-fed cattle.
- Muscle, bone, & joint support.
- 100% raw premium USA raised protein.
- Contains natural cartilage.
- Gentle on teeth.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals.
Suggested Use & Instructions: Use as a treat, snack, training tool, or meal topper. Feed whole or break into smaller pieces. For intermittent or supplemental feeding.
Ingredients: Ground beef heart, beef kidney, and beef liver.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 5319 kcal/kg 151 kcal/oz.
Crude Protein (min.) 47%
Crude Fat (min.) 25%
Crude Fiber (max.) 16%
Moisture (max.) 5%
Additional Information: No refrigeration necessary. Product is freeze-dried. Not for human consumption.
So glad their back! My dog still loves them
My dog loves them and I do too these don't sink bad like the ones they used ro have just wonder if their the same ingredients since they don't stink but I know there good for her ice bought their chicken hearts and the quality is fantastic others I has bought elsewhere were just nothing but fat also their freeze dried chicken breasts are awesome makes me want ri eat them love this company.
we have a 10 year old shepherd and 2 lab puppies and they all LOVE these! will be buying more as soon as they are available!