FAQ for Full Package Protection and Sustainability Efforts
What is Oma's Promise?
All e-commerce orders from omaspride.com are now protected from loss, damage or theft while in transit, as well as contributing to carbon neutral shipping. So not only are you protected, but also you’re protecting the planet! That is Oma's Promise.
To take on this initiative, we've partnered with Route, a package protection solution that allows you to see where your package is in real time, file a claim if there is any shipment issue, and directly contact support.
Looking to file a shipping issue online? Click here to file.
What is Carbon Neutral Shipping?
Environmental stewardship and sustainability are core values of ours. From the sourcing of our raw materials, to product packaging, and shipping materials, environmental-consciousness is a key part of our decision making. When you receive your order, you can be confident that over 95% of the contents are recyclable and/or derived from recycled materials. We are now excited to announce carbon neutral emissions from all of our shipments…All at no additional cost to you! For each order placed, Oma’s Promise donates to support an agroforestry initiative that removes CO₂ from the air, plants actual trees, and promotes a flourishing ecosystem.
How Do I Track My Order?
Orders can be tracked via the Route app, from your mobile smartphone, tablet, or computer. You will be notified via email, text, and/ or through the Route app so you know exactly where your package is each step of the way. All of this communication is customizable with the click of a button. Receive as much or as little communication as you would like.
To get visual real-time tracking, seeing all your protected orders, resolving an order issue, and updates on the carbon offset initiatives, download the Route app via your smartphone's app store.
How Do I Resolve an Issue with my Order?
If your order is lost, damaged, or stolen, a claim can be filed in just minutes. Route’s expert support team is an extension of Meghan and the Oma’s Pride support team. They will help to ensure that your order gets replaced or refunded, as preferred. All claims will be reviewed for approval within 1-2 business days from filing. You can still email, chat or call Meghan directly, if you prefer!
A claim should be filed with if any of the following is met:
- Marked As Delivered But Stolen: Claims will be reviewed 24 - 72 hours from when it was marked delivered.
- Marked As Delivered But Is Missing: Claims can be filed right after it says marked delivered.
- Stuck or Delayed In Transit (Lost): Claims will be reviewed no earlier than 24 hours prior and no later than 72 hours from the last carrier update. All claims must be filed within 60 days from the order date.
- Damaged from Transit: Claims from damaged items require photos of the packaging and item(s), and must be filed no later than 72 hours from when it was marked delivered.
- Received the Wrong Item(s): Please reach out to us at 800-678-OMAS or email email@example.com and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation
- Defects in the Item(s): If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at 800-678-OMAS or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
More detail around our policies with Route’s can be found here.
Once a claim is filed and approved, you have have two options to remedy the situation:
- We will reorder and reship your items, depending on in-stock availability, at no cost to you.
- Unavailable items will be refunded.
- When refunding an individual item, the specific item cost will be refunded.
- When refunding an entire order, the entire order will be refunded to your payment method.
Need to file a claim? File here.