We are so excited that Oma's created new Woof recipes with other protein options! Beef is my dog's favorite, and we now rotate this recipe into his diet each week. I love that this is AAFCO balanced - it makes meal prepping one step easier!
BRAND NEW PRODUCT!!
FOOD YOUR DOG ASKS FOR BY NAME!
- Exceeds AAFCO canine nutritional standards as a complete meal for all life stages.
- Excellent source of protein.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% raw premium USA raised protein.
- Made in small batches.
- Grass-fed cattle.
- Muscle, bone, & joint support.
- Immune system support.
- Support for sustained energy.
- Promotes healthy skin & coat.
Woof Complete Canine Beef Recipe is a complete raw meal formulated exclusively for dogs'. Made with USA-sourced grass-fed beef meat, organs, and bones, blended with high quality vegetables and a specialty nutrient mix. Free of grains, corn, and other fillers for a naturally carnivore-focused canine diet. Quality you can trust for a healthy & happy pet!
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Beef hearts, beef meat, broccoli, butternut squash, beef kidney, beef bone, beef liver, kale, specialty nutrient mix (dried whey protein concentrate, dried whey, choline chloride, organic coconut flour, iron proteinate, vitamin e supplement, sodium ascorbate (source of vitamin C), Dried algae (vegetarian source of DHI), selenium yeast, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), rice hulls, niacin supplement, ground limestone, vitamin a supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin b12 supplement, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, pyriodixine hydrochloride, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin d3 supplement, folic acid).
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1829 kcal/kg 52 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.