These are big pieces of soft tissue, 8 mth old lab loves them; some will take several hours and some go faster depending on how much bone is in there; don't let the size intimidate; even though as big as our pups head, she still enjoys and chews down to a small piece of bone. I think I'll defrost one now!!!
- These recreational bones are a nutritious option for providing mental stimulation to relieve stress and boredom.
- Effective in keeping teeth clean and gums stimulated.
- Contain cartilage, which supports hip and joint strength and mobility.
- A lower fat option compared to beef marrow bones.
- Sourced & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
- Recommended for strong chewers and large breeds.
Ingredients: Beef knuckle bone (split)
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator and use within 4 days. Choose appropriate size for your pet. Never leave dog unattended with raw bones. Dispose of any broken pieces.
- Unit of Measure: