We started our dog, Emmy, a 6 year old lab with early hip dysplasia on this approximately 4 weeks ago. We give it to her for breakfast and dinner with a dry dog food for lunch. After just a few days, her daycare commented and asked what we had done differently because she was acting like she had when she first went to them years ago. Her hip has been doing so much better as well. We are full supporters of all of Oma's Pride products as we have always used their dehydrated snacks. We always tell everyone we meet on dog walks about Oma's and give them some of our treats to try (at our own cost). We highly recommend this food.
THE QUICKEST WAY TO ORDER & SAVE!
$97.96 value for $95.99!
- Contains one (1) each of following Oma's Pride raw products: Beef & Veggie Mix 5 lb, Lamb & Veggie Mix 5 lb, Chicken & Veggie Mix 5 lb, and Turkey & Veggie Mix 5 lb for a total of twenty (20) lbs of food.
- Sourced (protein) & made in the USA.
- Free of preservatives, flavoring, or coloring.
- Grain, corn, & soy free.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Beef & Veggie Mix: Beef meat, beef heart, broccoli, butternut squash, beef kidney, bone dust, beef liver, and kale. Lamb & Veggie Mix: Lamb breast meat & bone, lamb heart, carrots, lamb liver, zucchini, and parsley. Chicken & Veggie Mix: Chicken Meat & bone, chicken Necks, broccoli, butternut squash, kale, chicken hearts, chicken gizzards, and chicken liver. Turkey & Veggie Mix: Turkey meat & bone, green beans, okra, yellow squash, turkey hearts, turkey gizzards, and turkey liver.
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator. Feed within four (4) days of defrosting.
* NO SUBSTITUTIONS PERMITTED.