I've bought this product for years and there was never a smell, the salmon was very light pink in color, and the consistency was "fluffy". All the time, with every order. This year, on two separate occasions, there was a very odd foul smell, the salmon was a dark coral/pink, and the consistency was like paste. It would stick to the inside of my dog's mouth and he would sit for a long time after eating, licking and trying to get the peanut butter-like food to go down. Unfortunately I will need to find a different vendor to purchase ground salmon. Very upset!
- A top source of omega-3 fatty acids which support your pet's immune system, reduces joint inflammation, can alleviate symptoms of arthritis, and reduces skin irritations.
- A smart protein alternative for pets with poultry allergies or sensitivities.
- Helps keep coats healthy and shiny.
- Made in the USA. Offshore farm raised in Canada, Norway, and Ireland, depending on the season and availability.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Ground salmon filet (skin-on)
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1364 kcal/kg 31 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
My dog loves this, I mix this with the Turkey. My dog literally inhales this and the turkey. She is ripped, not an ounce of fat on here and her coat shines.
My 2 yr old mini dachshund absolutely loves the salmon. This was her first introduction to raw and she is quite excited about eating. A great product !!!!
Excellent product at good price. Great experience with Oma's. Great success with GSD.