My 2 yr old mini dachshund absolutely loves the salmon. This was her first introduction to raw and she is quite excited about eating. A great product !!!!
- A top source of omega-3 fatty acids which support your pet's immune system, reduces joint inflammation, can alleviate symptoms of arthritis, and reduces skin irritations.
- A smart protein alternative for pets with poultry allergies or sensitivities.
- Helps keep coats healthy and shiny.
- Made in the USA. Offshore farm raised in Canada, Norway, and Ireland, depending on the season and availability.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Ground salmon filet (skin-on)
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1364 kcal/kg 31 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Excellent product at good price. Great experience with Oma's. Great success with GSD.