- A great source of B vitamins, zinc, iron and phosphorus.
- A leaner alternative to beef to provide sustained energy.
- A smart protein alternative for pets with beef and/or poultry allergies or sensitivities.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Ground elk meat.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1490 kcal/kg 42 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.