- These recreational bones are a nutritious option for providing mental stimulation to relieve stress and boredom.
- Effective in keeping teeth clean and gums stimulated.
- Sourced & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
- Recommended for medium - extra large dogs.
- Individually wrapped. Sold by the bone.
Ingredients: Beef marrow bone
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Choose appropriate size for your pet. Never leave dog unattended with raw bones. Dispose of any broken pieces. Not intended for human consumption.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use within 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. Can be fed frozen or thawed. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook.
We recommend feeding as a recreational chew. Entire bone should not be consumed. Discard any small pieces to prevent a chocking hazard. Always monitor your pet with any recreational chew or bone.
4"-6" sized bones are recommended for medium to extra large dogs.
It is recommended to feed 1-2 raw recreational bones per week with a few days in between servings.
• M (26-50 lb.)
• L (51-75 lb.)
• XL (76+ lb.)