I have a Papillon who is a rail, despite eating well. A couple of these a day, either with a meal or as a treat, is a great way to get high fat and calories into him.
Food your dog asks for by name!
- Exceeds AAFCO canine nutritional standards as a complete meal for all life stages.
- Excellent source of protein.
- Natural calcium derived from fresh ground chicken bones.
- Algal oil, a source of omega-3 fatty acid DHA, aids in healthy skin and coats.
- Vitamin C supports a strong immune system.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
Suggested Use & Instructions: Just add water, mix, and serve! 1 oz dry Woof (7 rounds) + 3 oz water = .25 lb reconstituted raw. Feed 2 - 3 oz Woof per 50 lb dog, twice (2x) daily. Adjust if necessary. Puppies and nursing mothers will require increased food portions.
Ingredients: Chicken & bone, chicken necks, broccoli, butternut squash, kale, chicken hearts, gizzards, liver,
dried poultry liver, choline, coconut, iron proteinate, vitamin E, sodium ascorbate (source of vitamin C),
algal oil (vegetarian source of DHA), selenium yeast, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate,
mixed tocopherols, vitamin B3, calcium carbonate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B12,
vitamin B6, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, vitamin B5, vitamin D3 , and vitamin B9.
Additional Information: No refrigeration necessary. Product is freeze-dried. Not for human consumption.