Excellent product at good price. Great experience with Oma's. A good salmon oil source that my GSD actually likes.
- Great source of omega fatty acids, which promote skin, coat, and overall health.
- Supports a strong immune system and proper cell function.
- Sourced & produced in the USA.
- 100% wild Alaskan salmon oil-- all-natural and triple filtered.
Suggested Use & Instructions: Add to wet or dry food daily. All cats: 1/4 teaspoon. Dogs up to 25 lbs: 1/2 teaspoon. Dogs 25-50 lbs: 1 teaspoon. Dogs over 50 lbs: 1 1/2 teaspoons.
Ingredients: Alaskan cold water Salmon oil, natural mixed Tocopherols
Crude Fat (min) 99%
Moisture (max) 0.6%
Omega-3* (min) 30% / 1395 mg
DHA* (min) 14% / 651 mg
DPA* (min) 3% / 140 mg
EPA* (min) 12% / 558 mg
Omega-6* (min) 3% / 140 mg
AA* (min) 0.6% / 30 mg
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles.
Additional Information: No refrigeration necessary. Not for human consumption.