My cat loves them however I’m pretty disappointed as they are to soft and when i go to cut them into smaller pieces it just crumbles into a dust, so most of it just goes to waste. If i could redo it I’d stick with the chicken, and turkey…. At least your able to cut them into smaller pieces
- New convenient shape for use as the perfect training treat or reward.
- High in fatty acids, vitamins A and B, Iron, and Taurine.
- Sourced & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals.
- Immune system support.
- Support for sustained energy.
- 100% raw premium USA raised protein.
- Gentle on teeth.
Suggested Use & Instructions: Use as a treat, snack, or training tool. Feed whole or break into smaller pieces.
Ingredients: Ground duck hearts.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 4930 kcal/kg 140 kcal/oz
Additional Information: No refrigeration necessary. Product is freeze-dried. Not for human consumption.
My cat loves these duck heart rounds, but they are too big for a cat. So, she breaks it into pieces to eat it and she always make a big mess. It would be great if they could make the pieces smaller for cat.
They go crazy the second I open the zip lock...
My 2 dogs and my cat love these. I give them as a special treat.
My cat loves them!
I recommend these as a healthy treat for your dog. My German Shepherd, soon to be 10 year old, is so happy when I reach for the bag. I feel good that he is eating meat, instead of baked treats with flour in them.