I break them up and give to my gods as a treat. They love them! They do smell bad but the enjoy them. I caught them when they had a sale on them I just finished their last bag and can't wait until they are back in stock!
- Our green tripe is the stomach of a cow, unbleached to retain essential nutrients.
- Prime source of natural digestive enzymes, which aid in both digestion and teeth health.
- High in fatty acids, vitamins, and amino acids to support healthy skin and coat.
- Thought to boost immunity, cleanse toxins, and increase metabolism.
- 100% natural - no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Ingredients: Unbleached beef tripe
Suggested Use: Use as a treat, meal, or topper.
Additional Information: No refrigeration necessary. Product is freeze-dried.
I can break them into bite size treats or crush them and sprinkle over their meals The Cats love them too
Another great snack or meal topper. Crumbles well and my dog goes nuts over this product.
My 10-year-old toy poodle absolutely goes crazy over these. Since she’s just 8 pounds and has a collapsed trachea, I crumble half of one up in some water. She’s like a puppy jumping around when it’s time to have one. It’s so nice to know that it’s healthy for her. I will definitely keep buying them as they are her new favorite treat.
My dogs love them. I use them as a snack in the middle of the day when we aren’t home. My miniature poodle has GERD and needs to keep some ion her stomach. These are great.
Great stuff! Crumbles easy to use as a topper!