My dogs LOVE these! I have gotten tripe for years, loose, cubes and rounds. But the flats are such easier to break up for treats or sprinkle on their dinner. I love them!!
- Our green tripe is the stomach of a cow, unbleached to retain essential nutrients.
- Prime source of natural digestive enzymes, which aid in both digestion and teeth health.
- High in fatty acids, vitamins, and amino acids to support healthy skin and coat.
- Thought to boost immunity, cleanse toxins, and increase metabolism.
- 100% natural - no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Ingredients: Unbleached beef tripe
Suggested Use: Use as a treat or meal topper.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 5409 kcal/kg 153 kcal/oz
Additional Information: No refrigeration necessary. Product is freeze-dried. Not for human consumption.
Molly loves this way to much!❤❤ it is stinky but I'm ok with it because I know how good it is for her.