So nice to finally be able to source sardines and they are humongous!
- A top source of omega-3 fatty acids thought to support your pet's immune system and help reduce joint inflammation, alleviate symptoms of arthritis, and reduces skin irritations.
- A smart protein alternative for pets with poultry allergies or sensitivities.
- Helps keep coats healthy and shiny.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA. Wild caught in the northern Atlantic.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- Add as a supplemental protein or feed as meal.
- Cut into pieces or feed whole.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
Ingredients: Whole sardines
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1580 kcal/kg 45 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat/fish. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Wow!! Each sardine filet was very nicely sized and easy to separate into smaller portion sized baggies for my Golden Retriever who loves to inhale food. Very happy with my purchase