My dog LOVES this food, and I love the variety it gives her. It’s also a great price especially because it includes bone, organs and veggies so I know she’s getting a balanced diet. Shipping is fast!
THE PERFECT INTRODUCTION TO RAW FEEDING!
This item ships FREE with code 1STDOG at checkout.*
*One use per customer. Cannot be combined with other offers and/or discounts. Free standard shipping only. Offer applies to this product only.
Please advise, this is a discounted introduction to our raw products and is not intended as a long term feeding solution. Limited to four (4) individual packs per order.
- Contains the following Oma's Pride raw products: Beef & Veggie Mix 2 lb, Lamb & Veggie Mix 2 lb, Chicken & Veggie Mix 2 lb, and Turkey & Veggie Mix 2 lb.
- Designed to introduce your dog to raw feeding from Oma's Pride.
- Sourced & made in the USA.
- No unnecessary preservatives or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Beef & Veggie Mix: Beef meat, beef heart, broccoli, butternut squash, beef kidney, bone dust, beef liver, and kale. Lamb & Veggie Mix: Lamb breast meat & bone, lamb heart, carrots, lamb liver, zucchini, and parsley. Chicken & Veggie Mix: Chicken Meat & bone, chicken Necks, broccoli, butternut squash, kale, chicken hearts, chicken gizzards, and chicken liver. Turkey & Veggie Mix: Turkey meat & bone, green beans, okra, yellow squash, turkey hearts, turkey gizzards, and turkey liver.
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
My mini poodle is downright picky. I chose the sampler because it is easy for me to defrost and go through 1 2lb pack in 5 days. By the last day, she is ready for a new taste experience. The 5lb pks last too long w/o refreezing. The lamb is her favorite but she will eat the others. Great company to deal with and the food smells very fresh. I have ordered the sampler 2x. easy peasy to prepare and I feel she is getting the best she needs.
Excellent palatability and since we are just starting Rosie on a raw diet the effects of this diet are unknown at this time. Effects of diet are accumulative so we need some time to determine.
My dog loves this!!! Very easy to meal prep and add in vitamins and always comes frozen, so it is never spoiled!!!