I have a cat who had diarrhea no matter what we fed him. He is 9 years old and we tried everything- limited ingredient food, probiotics, etc. Nothing worked until we tried raw. The purr complete has resolved his issues. We are thrilled. Not all our cats will eat it- but they like the freeze dried raw.
The easiest way to feed raw! Just break, thaw, & serve.
Purr Complete Feline Poultry Recipe is a complete raw meal formulated exclusively for cats'. Made with USA-sourced antibiotic-free poultry meat, organs, and bones blended with nutritious colostrum and a specialty nutrient mix. Free of grains, fruits, and vegetables for a naturally carnivorous feline diet. Quality you can trust for a healthy and happy pet!
- Exceeds AAFCO feline nutritional standards as a complete meal for all life stages.
- Essential Taurine is naturally present from fresh ground chicken and turkey, plus an extra boost of additional Taurine.
- Natural calcium derived from fresh ground chicken bones.
- Proteinated minerals for safest delivery and most bioavailability of nutrients.
- Vitamin C supports a strong immune system.
- Sourced & made in the USA.
- No unnecessary preservatives or flavorings.
- 100% raw premium USA raised protein.
- Complete & balanced meal.
- Made in small batches.
- Contains colostrum.
- Muscle, bone, & joint support.
- High in fatty acids.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- For adult cats of all sizes : 1/2 - 1 patties per day
- Patties are approx. 4 oz each.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE. Recommended feeding amounts are intended for adult pets. Kittens and pregnant/nursing pets will require additional feeding.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Chicken breast meat, chicken necks, turkey hearts, turkey gizzards, turkey liver, colostrum, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, salt, taurine, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, vitamin E, selenium yeast, niacin, vitamin C, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium panothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, folic acid, & calcium iodate.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1802 kcal/kg 51 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
I had my cat on Instinct and could not get it when it went out of stock so I tried this food. Superior in EVERY way. My cat craves this food. He does not vomit it up occasionally like he did with the Instinct. He's always had issues with diarrhea until I switched him to a raw diet. Diarrhea gone!!! Kirby will eat this for the rest of hopefully long long life. Worth everything single penny to have him so healthy.
My cat absolutely LOVES this PURR meal. He is a big beautiful Siberian Kitty who is about 20 pounds. He eats 2-4 ounce patties a day and loves it!