The easiest way to feed raw! Just break, thaw, & serve.
Purr Complete Feline Poultry Recipe is a complete raw meal formulated exclusively for cats'. Made with USA-sourced antibiotic-free poultry meat, organs, and bones blended with nutritious colostrum and a specialty nutrient mix. Free of grains, fruits, and vegetables for a naturally carnivorous feline diet. Quality you can trust for a healthy and happy pet!
- Exceeds AAFCO feline nutritional standards as a complete meal for all life stages.
- Essential Taurine is naturally present from fresh ground chicken and turkey, plus an extra boost of additional Taurine.
- Natural calcium derived from fresh ground chicken bones.
- Proteinated minerals for safest delivery and most bioavailability of nutrients.
- Vitamin C supports a strong immune system.
- Sourced & made in the USA.
- No unnecessary preservatives or flavorings.
- 100% raw premium USA raised protein.
- Complete & balanced meal.
- Made in small batches.
- Contains colostrum.
- Muscle, bone, & joint support.
- High in fatty acids.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- For adult cats of all sizes : 1/2 - 1 patties per day
- Patties are approx. 4 oz each.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use within 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. After portioning, you may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE. Recommended feeding amounts are intended for adult pets. Kittens and pregnant/nursing pets will require additional feeding.
1-5 lb.: 2 oz. / day | 1/2 patty / day | 1/2 portion pack / day
6-10 lb.: 4 oz. / day | 1 patty / day | 1 portion pack / day
11-15 lb.: 6 oz. / day | 1 1/2 patties / day | 1 1/2 portion packs / day
16-20 lb.: 8 oz. / day | 2 patties / day | 2 portion packs / day
21+ lb.: 10 oz. / day | 2 1/2 patties / day | 2 1/2 portion packs / day
Ingredients: Chicken breast meat, chicken necks, turkey hearts, turkey gizzards, turkey liver, colostrum, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, salt, taurine, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, vitamin E, selenium yeast, niacin, vitamin C, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium panothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, folic acid, & calcium iodate.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1802 kcal/kg 51 kcal/oz.
Crude Protein (min.) 13%
Crude Fat (min.) 10%
Crude Fiber (max.) 1%
Moisture (max.) 67%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Not intended for human consumption.