My dog absolutely loves the chicken necks. Great for an in between protein.
Due to supply chain challenges & our commitment to reliable product availability, we are discontinuing this product.
For a similar product, we recommend trying our Ground Chicken Frames.
- Acts as a natural dental floss, keeping teeth free of tarter and promotes healthy gums.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Skinned chicken necks.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1303 kcal/kg 37 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
My dogs love them. Very good product
My pups really like this....I give it to them for breakfast...gives them a good morning boost.
My dog loves them. It used to be cheaper. Makes me not want to leave great review. Every time I send a good one, price goes up. Hahha. Thank you!
My super picky GS loves it. But he loves the chicken necks even more!
Excellent product at good price. Great experience with Oma's. I blend with the chicken organs of GSD.
We LOVE Oma's Ground Skinned Chicken Necks in our household! For years, Oma's traditional whole skinned chicken necks were a breakfast staple for our two pugs. The digestive and oral health benefits are undeniable, but feeding whole necks eventually became a choking hazard when Porter decided that he'd rather swallow them without chewing and eventually we eliminated them from their diet. The health benefits were greatly missed until now. Thank you Miller Foods! Oma's Pride Ground Skinned Chicken Necks provide all the same nutritional and oral health benefits as traditional whole necks and now worry free! Excellent product - Very highly recommended!!