New & Improved!
- Fine ground, premium, unbleached green beef tripe.
- Sourced from Wisconsin raised grass fed cattle.
- Contains naturally occurring digestive enzymes, probiotics, and essential amino acids.
- Promotes healthy digestion, supports the immune system, and helps combat diarrhea and/or constipation.
- Great for pets with seasonal allergies.
- Helps build strong muscle.
- Sourced (protein) & made in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
- Patties are approximately 4 oz each.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use within 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. After portioning, you may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Product has a VERY strong odor. You have been warned!
XS (1-15 lb.).: 4 oz. / day | 1 patty / day | 1/2 portion pack / day
S (16-25 lb.): 8 oz. / day | 2 patties / day | 1 portion pack / day
M (26-50 lb.): 16 oz. / day | 4 patties / day | 2 portion packs / day
L (51-75 lb.): 24 oz. / day | 6 patties / day | 3 portion packs / day
XL (76+ lb.): 32 oz. / day | 8 patties / day | 4 portion packs / day
Ingredients: Fine ground beef tripe
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 2471 kcal/kg 70 kcal/oz
Crude Protein (min.) 11%
Crude Fat (min.) 17%
Crude Fiber (max.) 6%
Moisture (max.) 69%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Not for human consumption.