I have a PBGV with epi and these help here greatly. I feed 2oz with chicken cooked and her kibble separately. She loves the product.
NEW - The easiest way to feed raw! Just break, thaw, & serve.
- Excellent source of protein, calcium, Vitamin B, phosphorus, calcium, and potassium.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- Up to 15 lbs : 1/2 - 1 patty per day; 16 - 25 lbs : 1 -2 patties per day; 26 - 50 lbs : 2 - 4 patties per day; 51 - 75 lbs : 4 - 6 patties per day; 76 lbs & up : 6+ patties per day
- Patties are approx. 4 oz each.
- For intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble due to varying digestive times.
Ingredients: Chicken Meat, Chicken Bones, Chicken Necks, Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Kale, Chicken Hearts, Chicken Gizzards, & Chicken Liver.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1470 kcal/kg 42 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
My Sweet Girl Loves Oma’s Pride Chicken & Veggie Patties as well as the Beef Veggie Patties - But The Ones She Gobbles Up The Most Are the Lamb