My dog had some stomach issues but eating these patties have solved that
NEW - The easiest way to feed raw! Just break, thaw, & serve.
- Excellent source of protein, manganese, potassium, selenium, and vitamin B.
- High levels of zinc and iron to support heart health.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- Patties are approx. 4 oz each.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use within 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. After portioning, you may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE. Recommended feeding amounts are intended for adult pets. Puppies and pregnant/nursing pets will require additional feeding.
- Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding.
XS (1-15 lb.).: 4 oz. / day | 1 patty / day | 1/2 portion pack / day
S (16-25 lb.): 8 oz. / day | 2 patties / day | 1 portion pack / day
M (26-50 lb.): 16 oz. / day | 4 patties / day | 2 portion packs / day
L (51-75 lb.): 24 oz. / day | 6 patties / day | 3 portion packs / day
XL (76+ lb.): 32 oz. / day | 8 patties / day | 4 portion packs / day
Ingredients: Beef heart, beef meat, broccoli, butternut squash, beef kidney, bone dust, beef liver, & kale.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1829 kcal/kg 52 kcal/oz.
Crude Protein (min.) 12%
Crude Fat (min.) 16%
Crude Fiber (max.) 4%
Moisture (max.) 67%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Not intended for human consumption.
My old dog was having problems with his digestion. I had fed raw to him years ago but got away from it. I put him on the beef pattys’ and he thrived on it. Digestion issues are gone. I love the patty form of raw for ease of feeding.
Fantastic foods for my pooch!!
My dog loves it!!
Another great product by Oma's Pride! My Malinois, Lizzie has been on a raw diet since 8 weeks old, she is now 7. She has been on raw dehydrated, but that taste of fresh, raw quality protein, I mean, the blood has turned it up a notch. Glad I found you guys!!