- A great source of lean protein, omega 3s, iron, & zinc.
- A smart alternative for pets with allergies or sensitivities to other proteins.
- Contains high levels of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a naturally occurring fatty acid which may help maintain a healthy body weight.
- Wild raised in Australia with no steroids, antibiotics, or hormones.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- Add to your pet's daily diet.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Ground kangaroo (boneless leg meat)
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.