Been feeding my champion Bulldogs the dried tripe for 18 months and love it. Tried the raw, OMG they gobbled it up. Could see the improvement in digestive health the following g morning, their stools looked better than usual. Absolutely will be adding this to their dinner bos regularly.
- Tripe is a great natural digestive enzyme.
- Promotes healthy digestion, boosts immune system, and helps combat diarrhea and/or constipation.
- Great for dogs with seasonal allergies.
- Helps build strong muscle.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
- Product has a VERY strong odor.
Ingredients: Ground (unbleached) beef tripe.
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
dogs Love it, really has helped my older BMD with her digestive issues.
so stinky! the dogs LOVE it, really making a difference with my older dog's digestive issues.
Although this is easily the stinkiest product I put in the dog bowls, I make sure to feed some every day. It has a great macronutrient profile and is the BEST for gut health. I much prefer providing whole foods to buying pre- and pro-biotic supplements and this is wonderful stuff. PS - they seem to think it smells wonderful and eat it with gusto!