I try to feed my dogs some raw green tripe every day, but handing the thawed form of the product is a stinky proposition that does not travel well. So, the freeze-dried tripe is just about as good nutritionally as the frozen and much easier to deal with on the road, or in a kong etc. I'm too frugal to use it all the time but I love to have it on hand for when I need it most. (The dogs actually think it is heavenly!)
- Our green tripe is the stomach of a cow, unbleached to retain essential nutrients.
- Prime source of natural digestive enzymes, which aid in both digestion and teeth health.
- High in fatty acids, vitamins, and amino acids to support healthy skin and coat.
- Thought to boost immunity, cleanse toxins, and increase metabolism.
- 100% natural and healthy freeze-dried treat.
- No preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Use as a meal or supplement for dogs.
Ingredients: Unbleached beef tripe.
Crude Protein (min) 38%
Crude Fat (min) 45%
Crude Fiber (max) 3%
Moisture (max) 5%
Additional Information: No refrigeration necessary. Product is freeze-dried.