This has been a lifesaver. Sprinkle on food to stimulate appetites of dogs not feeling well and watch them gobble everything down. Add to meals to combat systemic yeast problems and see it boost the efficacy of the antifungal meds. God sent!!! Thank you OMAS!!
- Our green tripe is the stomach of a cow, unbleached to retain essential nutrients.
- Prime source of natural digestive enzymes, which aid in both digestion and teeth health.
- High in fatty acids, vitamins, and amino acids to support healthy skin and coat.
- Thought to boost immunity, cleanse toxins, and increase metabolism.
- 100% natural.
- No preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Ingredients: Unbleached beef tripe
Suggested Use: Use as a meal, topper, or supplement.
Crude Protein (min) 38%
Crude Fat (min) 45%
Crude Fiber (max) 3%
Moisture (max) 5%
Additional Information: No refrigeration necessary. Product is freeze-dried.
slightly less stinky & messy than frozen, easy to feed, dogs love it.
I try to feed my dogs some raw green tripe every day, but handing the thawed form of the product is a stinky proposition that does not travel well. So, the freeze-dried tripe is just about as good nutritionally as the frozen and much easier to deal with on the road, or in a kong etc. I'm too frugal to use it all the time but I love to have it on hand for when I need it most. (The dogs actually think it is heavenly!)