Here at Oma’s Pride we revolve around our philosophy that an animal’s diet should be “as nature intended.” That’s why we are dedicated to providing dogs and cats with the truly all-natural, raw diet they were meant to enjoy. All of our ingredients are specific to what they would find in the wild (and nothing more) to ensure they are provided with the proper nutrition to live long, healthy, happy lives.
We view our customers as part of our extended family. It is our goal to show them we care and to provide them with service that leaves them feeling as satisfied as their pet after a bowl of Oma’s Pride.
We make it a priority to educate those invested in the well-being of animals about the benefits of a raw, all natural pet food diet. Our knowledgeable staff is available to conduct seminars, help answer questions, and provide continued support and guidance.
What Makes Oma's Pride® Unique?
- Family Owned and Operated - A true family business, with three generations of family history built upon our grandmother "Oma" and her sense of pride.
- Quality – USDA inspected products. Every batch is made in a rigorous quality-controlled USDA inspected facility so as to deliver the highest quality raw pet food in the industry.
- Ingredients - What you see is what you get - NO preservatives, additives, by-products, grains, corn, soy, sugar, or ingredients you can't pronounce. To reduce the risks of Salmonella and E-coli pathogens, we use blanched frozen vegetables in all our products.
- Nutrition– Oma’s Pride raw pet food is made from the highest quality ingredients available with no harmful fillers, additives or preservatives. Our products provide the optimal nutritional benefits for pets.
- Variety - Over 250 products to suit your pets needs and desires. Plain or ground proteins, as well as raw meaty and recreational bones, packaged in various sizes for ease of use and storage.