My pup has been eating Oma's Pride since I brought him home 1 year ago! His vet couldn't be more impressed at what a healthy dog he is! He loves meal time and devours his food. Thanks for helping me show Brody how loved he is!
Oma's Pride RAW products can ONLY to shipped to the following states*:
CT, DE, KY, OH, MA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, VA, WV & Washington D.C.
*Restrictions may apply to specific ZIP codes. Please contact us with any questions.
FOOD YOUR DOG ASKS FOR BY NAME!
- Exceeds AAFCO canine nutritional standards as a complete meal for all life stages.
- Excellent source of protein.
- Natural calcium derived from fresh ground chicken bones.
- Algal oil, a source of omega-3 fatty acid DHA, aids in healthy skin and coats.
- Vitamin C supports a strong immune system.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Chicken & bone, chicken necks, broccoli, butternut squash, kale, chicken hearts, gizzards, liver,
dried poultry liver, choline, coconut, iron proteinate, vitamin E, sodium ascorbate (source of vitamin C),
algal oil (vegetarian source of DHA), selenium yeast, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate,
mixed tocopherols, vitamin B3, calcium carbonate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B12,
vitamin B6, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, vitamin B5, vitamin D3 , and vitamin B9.
Crude Protein (min) 46%
Crude Fat (min) 29%
Crude Fiber (max) 1%
Moisture (max) 5%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Although I've never tasted it myself, if the way my dogs go after Woof is an indication of taste it must be the most delicious food on earth. Before using Woof our older Border Terrier didn't really eat unless coaxed. Now with woof she truly woofs it down! She's also more fit and more active now than when she ate "regular" dog food.
My two border terriers absolutely love this food! Good job Oma.
We have a three year old German Shepherd Dog named Toby. We've had him since he was eight weeks old. We've tried dozens of dog foods, and even more combinations. He was never enthusiastic about his food, until now. Your Woof Complete Canine Chicken Meal is fantastic. Thank you so much. Mike and Sharon Messina