I love the quality and price of all your products. I just wish the goat milk came in a larger container. Thank you for having high quality foods for our dogs
NEW ITEM! Special limited time introductory price!
- Packed with vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and enzymes.
- Thought to boost immunity and combat allergy symptoms.
- Aids digestion due to natural probiotics.
- Natural enzymes support joint health.
- From grass fed and pasture raised goats on small USA farms using sustainable and ethical farm practices.
- Free of steroids, antibiotics, or added hormones.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- Use as a meal topper or feed separately.
- Recommended daily serving: <20 LB: 2 oz 20-40 LB: 4 oz 40-60 LB: 6 oz 60-80 LB: 8 oz 80+: 10 oz
- Shipped frozen. Thaw and serve. Keep refrigerated and shake well before each use.
- Best if used within 10-14 days after thawing. May be kept frozen for up to 1 year.
- Intended for supplemental feeding only.
Ingredients: 100% raw goat milk
Crude Protein (min) 4%
Crude Fat (min) 7%
Crude Fiber (max) .5%
Moisture (max) 85%
530 kcal/kg or 15 kcal/oz ME
Additional Information: Unpasteurized. NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.