The perfect introduction to raw feeding from Oma's Pride!
This item ships FREE with code 1STCAT at checkout.*
*Limited to one use per customer.
Currently shipping Oma's Pride RAW pet food to the following states ONLY: CT, DE, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT & Washington D.C. Restrictions may apply to specific zip codes. Please contact us with any questions.
- Contains the following Oma's Pride raw products: Purr Complete Feline Poultry Meal 2 lb, Ground Quail 2 lb, Ground Chicken Necks 2 lb, and Poultry Blend 2 lb.
- Designed to introduce your cat to raw feeding from Oma's Pride.
- Sourced & made in the USA.
- No unnecessary preservatives or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Purr Complete Feline Poultry Meal: Chicken breast meat, chicken necks, turkey heats, turkey gizzards, turkey liver, colostrum, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, chloline choride, salt, taurine, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, vitamine E, selenium yeast, niacin, vitamin C, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium panothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, folic acid, calcium iodate. Ground Quail: Quail meat & bone (frames) Ground Chicken Necks: Skinned chicken necks Poultry Blend: Ground chicken breast & thigh meat, chicken necks, turkey hearts, turkey gizzards, and turkey liver.
Purr Complete Feline Poultry Meal
Crude Protein (min) 52%
Crude Fat (min) 30%
Crude Fiber (max) 5%
Moisture (max) 6%
Crude Protein (min) 19%
Crude Fat (min) 4.75%
Crude Fiber (max) 1.35%
Moisture (max) 73%
Ground Chicken Necks
Crude Protein (min) 14%
Crude Fat (min) 20%
Crude Fiber (max) 0%
Moisture (max) 60%
Crude Protein (min) 17%
Crude Fat (min) 10%
Crude Fiber (max) <1%
Moisture (max) 72%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.
*If your pet has an allergy and/or aversion to a specific ingredient, please give us a call at 1-800-678-6627 (during business hours) to discuss additional options.*