NEW - The easiest way to feed raw! Just break, thaw, & serve.
- Excellent source of high quality protein, zinc, iron, and vitamin B.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- Up to 15 lbs : 1/2 - 1 patty per day; 16 - 25 lbs : 1 -2 patties per day; 26 - 50 lbs : 2 - 4 patties per day; 51 - 75 lbs : 4 - 6 patties per day; 76 lbs & up : 6+ patties per day
- Patties are approx. 4 oz each.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE. Recommended feeding amounts are intended for adult pets. Puppies and pregnant/nursing pets will require additional feeding.
- Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Lamb breast meat & bone, lamb heart, carrots, lamb liver, zucchini, & parsley.
Crude Protein (min) 10%
Crude Fat (min) 27%
Crude Fiber (max) 1%
Moisture (max) 65%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.