I am trying this product for my cat for the first time. I realize that it is pork but, I found it to be very fatty. My cat will not eat it unless I cook it. I would be concerned about some individual cats or dogs getting pancreatitis with this particular food. I won't throw it out as long as she will eat it cooked and drained well. She eats the Salmon, Quail, and Duck raw, without any hesitation. Oma's Pride produces very fine products and I am happy to have found them, But this particular product is not for my Kitty.
Oma's Pride RAW products can ONLY to shipped to the following states*:
CT, DE, KY, OH, MA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, VA, WV & Washington D.C.
*Restrictions may apply to specific ZIP codes. Please contact us with any questions.
- High in protein.
- A smart protein alternative to pets with beef and/or poultry allergies or sensitives.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Ground wild boar
Crude Protein (min) 22%
Crude Fat (min) 3%
Crude Fiber (max) 0%
Moisture (max) 72%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.