We LOVE Oma's Ground Skinned Chicken Necks in our household! For years, Oma's traditional whole skinned chicken necks were a breakfast staple for our two pugs. The digestive and oral health benefits are undeniable, but feeding whole necks eventually became a choking hazard when Porter decided that he'd rather swallow them without chewing and eventually we eliminated them from their diet. The health benefits were greatly missed until now. Thank you Miller Foods! Oma's Pride Ground Skinned Chicken Necks provide all the same nutritional and oral health benefits as traditional whole necks and now worry free! Excellent product - Very highly recommended!!
- Acts as a natural dental floss, keeping teeth free of tarter and promotes healthy gums.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide HERE.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Skinned chicken necks.
Crude Protein (min) 14%
Crude Fat (min) 20%
Crude Fiber (max) 0%
Moisture (max) 60%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.